America's 250th!

Celebrate the founding of our country with cockades! This year marks the beginning of 250th anniversaries that so many of us have heard about all our lives. I will be offering cockades to commemorate these events. If you don't see a cockade in my shop to mark your favorite event, let me know and I'll be happy to add it!

Our founders wore cockades as they fought for our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The donning of a cockade showed their patriotic purpose to support the fledgling United States. It often required courage to take such a stand in a world where America was still viewed as a colonial frontier, not an international power. As we honor the memory of these patriots, we can wear cockades as well! 

Click here to see what America 250th cockades I currently offer in my shop. And let me know if I need to add something! Want to keep up with new items in the shop, as well as read fun cockade stories from history? Be sure to sign up for my emails here! (No spam, I promise)



No comments:

Post a Comment